Friday, June 10, 2011

day one

Today is technically day one, but it doesn't feel like it.

Carlon is driving me up to the US/CAN border in Blaine this morning, where I'll then ride the 22 miles to Bellingham.  Since she is staying in Bellingham for her friend's graduation, I decided I would make my first stop there... might as well do an easy day first.  Then I'll leave tomorrow morning and head to Deception Pass State Park on Whidbey Island.

I'd just like to say real quick that I'm really fortunate and very thankful to be making this trip a reality.  My family and friends have been super supportive, and Carlon is the best girlfriend and friend I could ask for. 

I'm really not sure how much I'll be able to update this along the way.  I'll try my best though, but don't get worried about me if its been a few days.  Wish me luck, and send me an email or something just to say hi!

its all downhill

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Enjoy your easy first day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I tell my son, Life is about experiences, good and bad ... make this a GREAT ONE, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete